Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aretha Franklin: On the Mend

She?s currently recovering at home from her recent surgery, and Aretha Franklin says she?s feeling great.

In an interview with JET, the ?Chain of Fools? singer told, "The doctors say I can do whatever I feel like I am up to do. Of course, that doesn't mean any concerts or anything like that. But I can do things around the house, and today I am just piddling around the house."

Although she has not confirmed the nature of her ailment, it is being reported that Franklin is dealing with pancreatic cancer.

"I am putting Aretha together first," she adds. "I will talk more later."

The star also mentioned that she?s getting plenty of support from celeb friends such as Stevie Wonder, Oprah Winfrey, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Patti LaBelle and Smokey Robinson, among others.

Milla Jovovich Joanne Montanez Julie Benz Kim Yoon jin Danneel Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment