Monday, May 23, 2011

Kevin Bacon fears daughter needs Footloose therapy

23 May 2011

Rate this article

Kevin Bacon is concerned his daughter will need ''therapy'' after seeing him wear skintight trousers in 1984 movie 'Footloose'.

Kevin Bacon fears his daughter will need therapy after seeing him in 'Footloose'.

The 52-year-old actor - who has Travis, 21, and Sosie, 19, with wife Kyra Sedgwick - is worried his younger child will be appalled and embarrassed after she recently saw a scene from the iconic 1984 movie, in which Kevin donned extremely tight trousers to play teenage rebel Ren McCormack.

He said: "Actually my daughter texted me just last night - I mean she's never seen it but she just happened to have watched there's a scene in the movie where I'm just dancing in a warehouse and she just happened to see it.

I don't know what else to say about that, I mean, those pants could not have gotten any tighter if we tried! She might need to go into therapy! I think mostly because of the colour of those pants - acid wash 80s thing - dreadful.

"I don't know what else to say about that, I mean, those pants could not have gotten any tighter if we tried! She might need to go into therapy! I think mostly because of the colour of those pants - acid wash 80s thing - dreadful."

Kevin also admitted the film's director, Herbert Ross, insisted on taking steps to ensure the actor's already-uncomfortable trousers were made even tighter.

He explained in an interview with Absolute Radio's Breakfast Show host Christian O'Connell: "I remember that when we were shooting those scenes I was wearing those pants and I could hardly get them on. Then all of a sudden the director came over and was like' let's get clips on the back of those pants, tighten them up a little! They fixed those massive bulldog clips to the back of them."

Buy Footloose DVDs
  • Footloose: DVD & Soundtrack (1984)

    �15.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Kevin+Bacon-39272.html

Foxy Brown Lisa Marie Kerry Suseck Sarah Shahi Leelee Sobieski

No comments:

Post a Comment