Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Schwarzenegger Fathered Out-of-Wedlock Baby


Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a baby with a member of his household staff, and that is what sent Maria Shriver packing ... and right into the office of a powerful financial adviser to get her affairs in order to end her marriage, TMZ has learned.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child

Sources say Maria was distraught after learning Arnold pulled a John Edwards. The baby mama worked for the family for two decades, retired and received a severance package, according to the L.A. Times.

The baby was born more than a decade ago, but until recently Maria thought the father was the woman's husband at the time.

Schwarzenegger told The Times, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

TMZ heard about the baby 5 days ago, but everyone in the Schwarzenegger camp was denying it.� But sources told us Maria was "completely distraught" yet determined to move on with her life.� She has not pulled the trigger to end her marriage on the legal side, but she has been working with a very powerful financial adviser who has been helping her position herself for a divorce.

We believe -- though have not confirmed -- there is a prenup, but the couple has been together so long the effectiveness of it is problematic.

UPDATE: Maria released a statement saying, "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children."

She continued, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

0517_womanizers_footer

Tags: Maria Shriver,�Arnold Schwarzenegger,�Break-ups,�Celebrity Justice,�Politix,�The Facts Behind The Funny!


Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-maria-shriver-baby-out-of-wedlock-member-household-staffseparated-long-time-moved-out-of-brentwood-house-kids-ex-governor/

Emma Heming China Chow Rose Byrne Leila Arcieri Kelly Hu

No comments:

Post a Comment