Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NeNe Leakes: Star Jones is 'bossy, manipulative, conniving'

NeNe Leakes and Star Jones have feuded ever since they met filming NBC's 'Celebrity Apprentice.'

Stawiarz/Getty; Wyman/WireImage

NeNe Leakes and Star Jones have feuded ever since they met filming NBC's 'Celebrity Apprentice.'

NeNe Leakes must put a lot of emphasis on the "enemy" part of "frenemy."

After saying on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that she and "Celebrity Apprentice" nemesis Star Jones "are okay right now," Leakes went on to dish some harsh criticism.

"I don't think she's easy to get along with," the reality star began, starting off mildly. "She's a tough girl."

When DeGeneres urged her to go into more detail about their feud, Leakes promised to "tell it like it is."

"She is bossy; she is manipulative, conniving," Leakes said of Jones. "And I'm not even being funny. I think that is real. I honestly think that is who she is."

The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star insisted she "tried" to join "Apprentice" "with no preconceived notions," but doesn't believe Jones did the same.

"I think she had preconceived notions of who she thought I was just from watching me on the 'Housewives.' I think she thought I was going to come in and just, I don't know, take over," Leakes said before adding that she did try to get to know the former "View" co-host.

"Some people are difficult to get to know," she said. "She's not the easiest person to get to know.

"She is a disaster," Leakes concluded bluntly.

Sara Spraker Summer Altice Taryn Manning Amanda Detmer Izabella Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment