Friday, March 25, 2011

Penis Power ? Alexyss K. Tylor

Avatar

SphincterBoyJenkins

March 25th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

this is hilarious because you know black people at home going ?mhhhhmmmm preach it woman!?

Avatar

stfdbitch

March 25th, 2011 at 10:40 pm

All of you dumb ass commenters don?t have ?penis power? as you had no clue what she was talking about until you saw this video so please, STFU.

Avatar

sagidear

March 25th, 2011 at 11:55 pm

upster20, I like your words:
Now, years later, I don?t know how much change was made, but I do know we?re all better people for having Joni?s music in our lives?

I learned Joni last night when I wathced movie THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT. I lived in Taiwan and have never known Joni. Now I know her a little and know why people love her.

Sagi

Avatar

sagidear

March 26th, 2011 at 12:49 am

upster20, I like your words:
Now, years later, I don?t know how much change was made, but I do know we?re all better people for having Joni?s music in our lives?

I learned Joni last night when I wathced movie THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT. I lived in Taiwan and have never known Joni. Now I know her a little and know why people love her.

Avatar

bumchef1

March 26th, 2011 at 1:46 am

Joni is my all time favorite folk singer. I grew up listening to her and related to a lot of what she had to say in her music.? Oh sour grapes cause i lost my heart? :)

Avatar

ferndog681

March 26th, 2011 at 2:39 am

@ohyeah2034 well lady gaga is very talented so I wouldn?t really use her as a bad example, Maybe Britney, or any other autotune artist. Lady gaga can at least play the piano and sing

Avatar

underwhere1992

March 26th, 2011 at 4:19 am

She was so beautiful! I love that she?s not wearing any makeup at all here? it sort of makes me feel good that people must have respected her for her music, and that?s all they needed. It wasn?t a giant glitzy show like it is now.

Somebody may have said this already, but what is that instrument she?s playing? I really want to learn to play it.

Avatar

Snowswan444

March 26th, 2011 at 5:41 am

As I like sharing my love of many different types of music w/the lonely bored students at my college, I happened 2 make friends with a student from Norway, Heidi, & she told me I looked alot like Joni Mitchell & asked if I knew her?and at the time I had not, but oh how thankful I was that fate finally led me to listening to the raw & beautiful talent of Joni Mitchell!!!! & even though I?ve been living in MT most my life, I?m quite proud to say I?m born in Sacramento California!!!!

Avatar

KrazyMissKitty

March 26th, 2011 at 5:50 am

Wow! I?ve never seen this performance of Joni?s and it is exceptional. I?m fortunate to call Saskatoon my home town as well and had the good fortune of hearing Joni at home so many years ago when these songs were new. Little has changed?they are still as fresh and beautiful as when they were wrtitten 40 years ago. Thanks Joni, for sharing your wonderful gift with us.

Avatar

89501234

March 26th, 2011 at 6:14 am

if you see a lot of live music you will see maybe 5 or 6 performances this good and they will stay with you your entire life. just simple and brilliant.

Avatar

Arcadefirefuel

March 26th, 2011 at 6:48 am

@preshtime1 I think if you spend your time creeping youtube making fun of teenagers you need to get out more; or you?re a petophile. I play 6 different sports, how about you.

Fergie Gina Carano LeAnn Rimes Emma Watson Mischa Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment