Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chris Colfer Signs Two-Book Deal!

chris-colfer-two-book-deal.jpg

Wow! He is just so multi-faceted! He can sing! He can dance! He can act! He can write movies - and now he can write books!

Glee's Chris Colfer has signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers! His first novel will be an adventure story based off of some classic fairy tales with a twist called The Land Of Stories. While LOS will hit shelves next summer, his second novel remains untitled and the plot's being kept hush-hush!

Secrets, secrets are no fun! Whisper, whisper in our ear just one! LOLZ!

Anyway, Chris? first foray as a novelist has him pretty excited as this was a project he had is heart set on even before he became a big star. He explains:

?When I was ten years old, I promised myself that if I ever had the opportunity to write this book, I would jump at the chance. This book has been at the core of my imagination for a long time and I?m excited and nervous to share it.?

We find him exceptionally adorable. Just the sweetest!

Best of luck with the book writing, Kurt Chris! No doubt it will be sensational!

[ (Read more...)

Tags: , , , , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/NrENEAFWgjM/

Amanda Righetti Kate Moss Alexis Bledel Rachel Bilson Rebecca Mader

No comments:

Post a Comment