Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lil Wayne Won?t Collaborate With Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber, pictured arriving at LAX on Friday, has been steadily moving into the hip-hop world, collaborating with stars like Chris Brown and Usher. However, Lil Wayne will not be appearing on any tracks with Bieber in the near future. Although being asked many times, Lil Wayne claims he is looking out for Bieber by refusing to collaborate, not wanting to tarnish his clean, tween-friendly image.

PHOTOS: Justin Bieber at the premiere of Monte Carlo

?That?s my little homie now. He texts me every night asking me to do [his] d*mn song. That?s my n*gga, but I can?t do it. Like I said, I don?t want to f*ck his sh*t up,? said Lil Wayne.

Bieber, who was recently attacked at an appearance in Herald Square and appeared to fight back, may be trying to cultivate a bad-boy image, but Lil Wayne certainly does not want to help him out. Would you like to see the two artists collaborate?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebuzz/kEGh/~3/yDzGnwzvC1c/lil-wayne-justin-bieber-06-2011

Ashanti Gisele Bündchen Jennifer Morrison Ali Larter Ashlee Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment