Monday, June 27, 2011

Kerry Katona: I've got just �400 left in my bank account so I've asked Brian McFadden to rescue me

Bankrupt Kerry Katona is struggling to cope after split from agent

Kerry Katona | Now Magazine | Photos | Celebrity Gossip | News | Picture

Kerry Katona was made bankrupt over an unpaid tax bill

Kerry Katona has asked ex-husband Brian McFadden for financial help because she's running out of money after her split from CAN Associates earlier this month.

The celebrity agency was paying the �5,000-a-month rent on bankrupt Kerry's Surrey mansion, but now they're no longer representing the reality star, she has no choice but to move out - and take her 4 kids with her.

'I've got just �400 left in my bank account, which is very scary because I need to put food in my children's bellies,' admits Kerry, 30.

'On top of that I owe my former management about �350,000.

'I am still bankrupt, despite working my butt off for the last 17 months.'

Desperate Kerry has texted first husband Brian, 31 - father to 2 of her 4 children, daughters Molly, 9, and Lilly Sue, 8, and begged him for money.

'It's only he 2nd time I ever asked him for financial help,' she tells the News Of The World.

'The first time was when I'd just been made bankrupt. He sent me �10,000 for the girls' private school fees and uniforms for one term.

'I'm hoping he'll help again. But he hasn't called back yet.'

Brian McFadden and Kerry Katona

SEE PICTURES Kerry Katona: From pop princess to Dazed Of Warrington>>

SEE PICTURES Kerry Katona and Nicola McLean enjoy a girls' night out in London>>

SEE PICTURES Kerry Katona at Sky One's Children's Champions Awards>>��

SEE PICTURES Dancing On Ice 2011 - Week 6 sees Kerry Katona saved>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/QjYBedUwYuQ/story01.htm

Brody Dalle Sara Foster Kristin Kreuk Susie Castillo Kristanna Loken

No comments:

Post a Comment