Monday, June 6, 2011

De La Soul (feat Common)- Days of Our Lives

Avatar

jckalkwarf

June 6th, 2011 at 9:15 am

De La Soul? Shoot I KNOW their next album will be just as good if not better than their past records. Can?t say that for many groups in ANY genre.

Avatar

ahmads312

June 6th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

And what it relief it was? To hear some good quality hip hop in the midst of all this trash.

Avatar

firstsunoriginal

June 6th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

these days i travel the maze like frank beverly. to the east lookin for pieces of a better me. responsibility of my mans felony fell on me?check the life i got that anticdode cantelope scent, bent back in the sunroom froze put your flick on pause and pop a cork. its no occasion just because. im celebratin for a hell of a day?my life which is filled bad minutes and good hours and good monthes and bad years and with my peers who struggle to guggle the shit? GROWN UP HIP HOP 30+ LYRICISM

Avatar

deeders05

June 6th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

my bad. I had it on a mix tape which had 90s songs on it, like the artifacts-wrong side of the tracks and Pete rock and C.L. smooth- They remenisce, so I assumed it was 90s. Thanks for correctin me

Avatar

firstsunoriginal

June 6th, 2011 at 5:53 pm

you posted this and dont know when it dropped? it came out just a few yrs ago?like 04.

Avatar

firstsunoriginal

June 6th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

you gotta have whack shit out there to make you appreciate this even more when you hear it. THANK YOU DE LA

Source: http://ilookfly.com/black-celebs-gossip/de-la-soul-feat-common-days-of-our-lives/

Bijou Phillips Rhona Mitra Nichole Robinson Penélope Cruz America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment