Sunday, June 19, 2011

Joe Jonas Talks Britney Spears And ?I?m Sorry? Song

While promoting the first single from is solo album, ?See No More?, Joe Jonas opens up to E! News about his crush on Britney Spears and his song entitled ?I?m Sorry?.

Joe, pictured above arriving at the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show, said,

?The first CD that I ever bought was Britney Spears. It was at a 7-Eleven and I was like, ?Can I get this?? It was literally her EP and I picked it up and, of course, I fell in love with her. It was an early crush for me.?

Jonas also said that recently, he and the pop princess were talking about touring together; however, concrete plans never developed.

PHOTOS: Check pics of the handsome musician out for causal lunch!

Then, Joe revealed that his song ?I?m Sorry? is based of a recent personal relationship (surprise, surprise).

He said,

??I?m Sorry? is really honest. It?s saying, I screwed up. I didn?t cheat on the person, but I messed up and I wanted the person back. I?m just putting it all on the table saying, ?I?m sorry. I wish I could have you back.?

As everyone knows, Mr. Jonas has been romantically linked to a plethora of young, beautiful celebs including Taylor Swift, Demi Lavato, Ashley Greene, and Camilla Belle. Fans, listen to the lyrics closely while the rumor-mill begins as to which ex he is still pining for!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebuzz/kEGh/~3/z-0H7iHb92s/joe-jonas-talks-britney-spears-and-his-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99m-sorry%E2%80%99-song-06-2011

Amanda Marcum Cindy Taylor Adrianne Palicki Jamie Gunns Foxy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment