Friday, June 10, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian's Day Out with Her Two Main Men

Spending up some of her hard-earned dough, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted out in Beverly Hills yesterday (June 9).

Joined by her boyfriend Scott Disick and their son Mason, the E! reality starlet hit up the Tom Ford boutique for some new duds.

During a recent interview, Kourtney sounded grateful that her sister Kim is getting married because it took the heat off of her and Scott to tie the knot.

"Kim getting engaged definitely bought me some time, so I don't have to go out and get married right now. My grandma just texted me this morning about it. Or yesterday, saying 'Am I going to go? When's my turn?' And I was like, 'It's Kim's turn!'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kourtney-kardashian/kourtney-kardashians-day-out-her-two-main-men-513134

Noureen DeWulf Rachel Hunter Sarah Silverman Ciara Robin Tunney

No comments:

Post a Comment