Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner: My wedding to Crystal Harris is off

Hugh Hefner won't be getting married this weekend

Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris | Pictures | Photos | Celebrity News

Crystal Harris has changed her mind about marrying Hugh Hefner

Hugh Hefner told his 676,124 followers on Twitter yesterday that his marriage to model and singer Crystal Harris is cancelled.

The 85-year-old Playboy founder, who's been married twice before, was set to wed British-born Crystal, 25, on Saturday after a 6-month engagement.

'The wedding is off. Crystal has had a change of heart,' Hugh Tweeted yesterday, denying reports the pair had a huge argument.

'The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage.'

And the ladies' man was soon making jokes about the split, quipping: 'Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: "Runaway Bride."'

Crystal, who grew up in a pub in the West Midlands before moving with her family to America, always insisted she wasn't after Hugh's �27m fortune.

'I'm no gold digger - I love him!' she declared before getting cold feet. 'I would willingly sign a pre-nuptial agreement.

'Hugh doesn't throw money at me at all and I don't ask. I get paid for my music work and modelling.'�

SEE PICTURES Celebrity splits 2011>>

SEE PICTURES Engaged celebrities>>

SEE PICTURES Celebrity weddings 2010>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/p4m5weKUq3s/story01.htm

Raquel Alessi Drea de Matteo Brittany Snow Cinthia Moura Garcelle Beauvais

No comments:

Post a Comment