Sunday, June 19, 2011

?Spice Girl? Geri Halliwell Has One Rockin? Mom Body

Geri Halliwell may have been one hot ginger spice back in the day, but these days she is even hotter! This girl has a killer bod and a killer rack! Lately, Geri has been dissing on her old Spice Girl days, but honestly, we couldn?t even imagine a world where she didn?t once trot around on hideous red, white, and blue platform shoes!

?In the past, I always had my hang-ups, believing I wasn?t pretty enough, or a good enough singer, or thin enough. But now I?m much more accepting of myself. A lot of my body issues have naturally settled down,? Halliwell told Daily Mail. ?I have a history of eating disorders but, as a mother, you think of being an example to your child. I?m so much more balanced than I was.?

PHOTOS: Spice Girls Musical In The Works

Seen here, sexy Geri ?Ginger Spice? Halliwell, who showcased a leopard print bikini and six pack abs, spends time with her family enjoying� St. Jean Cap Ferrat, France on June 17th. They relaxed on the boat and lunched in famous La Palma. Geri looks fantastic!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebuzz/kEGh/~3/cdEkbUm3BiI/spice-girl-geri-halliwell-has-one-rockin-body-for-a-mom-06-2011

Victoria Pratt Katy Perry Amanda Righetti Kate Moss Alexis Bledel

No comments:

Post a Comment