Saturday, June 4, 2011

'90210' star Jessica Lowndes: 'I have a lingerie addiction'

Jessica Lowndes expressed her love of lingerie in July's FHM, which went on sale Thursday.

FHM

Jessica Lowndes expressed her love of lingerie in July's FHM, which went on sale Thursday.

TV fans will be saying "9021-wow" after checking out Jessica Lowndes' spread in FHM.

The brunette, who plays a gorgeous but manipulative actress on the CW soap, strutted in some sexy swimsuits and skivvies for the magazine's July issue.

With long dark hair, luscious lips and a figure that makes you want to scream "No fair!," the only thing that might turn people on more are the admissions she makes in the interview.

"I have a lingerie addiction, so walking in to see all this underwear laid out is like walking into lingerie heaven," the 22-year-old revealed. "It's great."

"I have three drawers full of lingerie at home and I have already been lingerie shopping in London, even though I should be going out and buying more practical clothes," she admitted. "I just can't help myself. It makes me feel pretty and sexy."

The Canadian-born actress, who is also a singer, was briefly linked to Jake Gyllenhaal earlier this year after they were spotted dining together.

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/bLjaLBdmG6s/2011-06-04_90210_star_jessica_lowndes_strips_to_her_skivvies_for_fhm_and_admits_i_have_a_li.html

Katharine McPhee Gwen Stefani Leighton Meester Christina Ricci Bijou Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment